This is a cheat for infamously spicy Buldak Ramen. Those are “artificial chicken flavour” but I could not detect any animal-based ingredient but you never know of course.
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 thumb Ginger, minced (optional)
- 3 Tbsp light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil (dark/toasted/Asian)
- 4 Tbsp hot Water
Simmer together for a minute or two. Add
- 2 very heaped Tbsp Peanut Butter (about 60g)
Stir to dissolve, add more water if not creamy enough.
Boil some Ramen/other noodles. You can use Buldak Ramen, or you use a separate non-instant ramen to double the amount you get out of one sauce package. They should have quite a bit of bite left, wash under cold water to get rid of excess starch.
- Chives, cut lengthwise into three - keep the soft tops until the end, only use the stalks for now
- ½ Carrot, julienned
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Water
- ½ (about 1 Tbsp) of the Sauce Package included in the ramyeon package
Simmer together until the carrots are soft. Add in Ramen and combine with peanut sauce (1/3 of it or more, depending on how spicy you want to eat - you can add in the sauce together with the sauce package as well). After 2-3 minutes, add in the chive tops, leave for another minute, and serve.